TAKO AR Sp. z o.o., in cooperation with the welding machines manufacturer, the company Georg Fischer, rents butt welding and electrofusion machines for PE, PP and PVDF pipes and fittings. In addition, we offer accessories to help you to perform correct welds on the construction site.
All our devices have the required calibration certificates and CE marking.
We offer attractive rental options, we reply to every request.
To arrange a booking, a return, or other rental-related matters, please contact us:
Marcin Kryk (Wrocław)
tel. +48 607 337 327, +48 71 372 68 50 wew. 37
Przemysław Morawski (Poznań)
tel. +48 603 410 450, +48 61 656 67 70
In our machinery rental, you will find a wide selection of devices:
- Electrofusion machines with scanner or light pen up to Ø1200 mm
Electrofusion machines for welding of fittings from all manufacturers, with weld recorder, printing function, and barcode reader (scanner or light pen);
- Butt welding machines for pipes, welding range from Ø40 to Ø1200 mm
Butt welding machines for PE, PP and PVDF pipes, manual or automatic welding machines with weld recorder and printable welding parameters;
Top Load clamping attachments for welding of electrofusion saddles without lower attachment part ElgefPlus (range 280÷400 mm) and SATURN (range 280÷630 mm) and other tools.
General rental terms and conditions
Equipment may be rented by authorised representatives, owners or co-owners of the renter's company.
Below is the list of documents that are required for rental:
• an order made on the company's stationery (containing the address of the registered office of the company, stationary and mobile phone numbers, fax number, and, for companies, court registration number, KRS number, and share capital)
• a valid business registration or an extract from the National Court Register (KRS).
• REGON identification number certificate
• NIP tax identification number certificate
• identity card of the person collecting the equipment from the rental, and an authorisation to collect the equipment issued by a person authorised to represent the company
Detailed rental terms are set out in the Attachment to the Rent Agreement. Attachment